Challis Recruitment has a dedicated in-house
Registered Migration Agent
For nearly 10 years our dedicated Registered Migration Agent has assisted many Challis Recruitment Doctors and their families with their successful Permanent Residency applications.
Whether or not you have obtained your position through Challis Recruitment, Challis Migration can assist you and your family with your Permanent Residency (PR) applications.
Challis Migration provides PR applicants with:
- Advice relating to the Client’s migration goals and their choice of visa category.
- Frank and candid advice regarding the prospects of success of the visa application.
- Analysis of current Immigration Law relating to the nominated visa category or review application.
- Completion and thorough checking of all application forms.
- Advice and assistance relating to documentation required to support the application.
- Concise information as to how to book the appropriate medicals for Visa application (for example ensuring Health Requirements are met).
- Concise information as to how to meet all Character requirements.
- Preparation and lodging of the EOI application and subsequent Visa application once a SkillSelect invitation to apply for the Visa is received.
- Preparation and lodging of an Employer Nomination application (where required)
- Full correspondence with DIBP Case Officer once assigned to a Visa application on behalf of the client.
Our Registered Migration Agent:
Kerri-Ann Breheny is Challis Migration’s full-time, in-house, Registered Migration Agent. Kerri-Ann studied Immigration Law and passed the MAPKEE in 2006 and has been practising as a Registered Migration Agent ever since.
Kerri-Ann is a member of peak industry bodies the Migration Institute of Australia and Migration Australia. She regularly undertakes Continued Professional Development programmes in order to stay up-to-date of the ever-changing requirements of Migration Law.