Challis Migration have worked successfully with Medical Practitioners and their employers for over 15 years.
Challis Migration is the true Specialist when it comes to successful immigration assistance for Medical Practitioners and their families.
So if you are a Medical Practitioner or an employer and require immigration assistance look no further.
We are dedicated to making the entire immigration process as simple and straightforward as possible. Our registered migration agent will assist you through every step of the process.
Our expert immigration services are also available to Medical Practitioners who have already secured a role and simply need immigration assistance.
As well as managing your immigration and visa processes, we also take care of family requirements.
Challis Migrations’ extensive expertise covers the following visa categories:
- Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189) (points-tested stream)
- Skilled Regional Visa Subclass (Subclass 191)
- Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186)
- Regional Sponsored Migration (Subclass 187)
- Temporary Work Visa (Subclass 482)
- Skill Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa (Subclass 494)
- Global Talent Visa Scheme
Click here for more information about obtaining your Australian Permanent Residency
Help and information you can trust
When you choose Challis Recruitment, you can rest assured that our registered migration agent is legally compliant, and is fully registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority. Click on this link to view the Migration Agents’ Code of Conduct.