Challis Recruitment is ready to help your next move.
As a Challis candidate you have access to first-class medical registration and our migration service free of charge.
With our dedicated Medical Registration and Migration team guiding our candidates through each step of the regulatory processes, our candidates are assured of personalised ongoing support and expert regulatory advice.
In Australia and New Zealand, the process of becoming registered as a medical practitioner is complex.
We help simplify the process by:
- Assessing your current level of eligibility, advising whether you can work as a medical practitioner in Australia or New Zealand.
- Guiding you through the assessment and registration process, including lodging all required applications on your behalf.
- Liaising with registration bodies and your Australasian employer on your behalf to ensure applications are correct and complete.
- Staying up-to-date with policy changes, thus ensuring our candidates are provided with the current information and requirements necessary to gain registration.
- Maintaining strong relationships with Medical Colleges, Councils and Regulatory bodies.
Our expert consultants stay on top of any policy changes, to ensure you are provided with the most current information and requirements necessary to gain registration in Australia and New Zealand.
Expertise you can trust
When it comes to medical practitioner registration, you can rest assured that Challis Recruitment has:
- A vast knowledge of all registration pathways in both Australia and New Zealand.
- Strong relationships with major colleges, councils and regulation agencies in both countries.
We cover all Australian registration pathways
- Standard Pathway
- Competent Authority Pathway
- Specialist Pathway
We cover all New Zealand registration pathways
- General Scope
- Vocational Scope
- Special Purpose Scope