Challis Recruitment has a dedicated in-house Registered Migration Agent (MARN 0638428) who specialises in Permanent Residency applications for eligible Medical Practitioners.
For nearly 10 years our dedicated Registered Migration Agent has assisted many Challis Recruitment Doctors and their families with their successful Permanent Residency applications.
Whether or not you have obtained your position through Challis Recruitment, Challis Migration can assist you and your family with your Permanent Residency (PR) applications.
Challis Migration provides PR applicants with:
- advice relating to the Client’s migration goals and their choice of visa category
- frank and candid advice regarding the prospects of success of the visa application
- Analysis of current Immigration Law relating to the nominated visa category or review application
- completion and/or checking of relevant application forms
- advice and assistance relating to documentation required to support the application
- concise information as to how to book the appropriate medicals for Visa application (i.e. ensuring Health Requirements are met)
- concise information as to how to meet all Character requirements
- the preparation and lodging of the EOI application and subsequent Visa application once a SkillSelect invitation to apply for the Visa is received
- preparation and lodging of an Employer Nomination application (where required)
- correspond with DIBP Case Officer once assigned to a Visa application on behalf of the client
Challis Migration’s Registered Migration Agent:
Kerri-Ann Breheny, Challis Migration’s full-time, in-house, Registered Migration Agent (MARN 0638428) studied Immigration Law and passed the MAPKEE in May 2006, and has been practising as a Registered Migration Agent since then.
Kerri-Ann is a member of both the Migration Institute of Australia and Migration Australia, both of which are professional bodies, and takes part in regular Continued Professional Development programmes in order to stay abreast of the ever-changing requirements of Migration Law.
How can we help you?
If you want to find out more about our migration agent service, call us today on (02) 9509 3000 (within Australia) or +61 2 9509 3000 (outside Australia).