Challis Rewards: Terms and Conditions
- Referrals can be made via the Challis Recruitment website at challisrecruitment.com.au following the instructions.
- You may refer as many prospective doctors to Challis Recruitment as you wish however individual prospective doctors can only be referred once.
- You must be registered with Challis Recruitment to make referrals.
- Candidate must name you as the referrer
- Candidate cannot already be on our database
- For a referral to be deemed a success the following must be met:
- The referred doctor must register with Challis Recruitment
- The referred doctor must successfully complete the first 3 months of a (12) month fixed term contract
Referred locum doctor must complete a minimum of 2 locum placements
- If placed in a minimum 12 month continuous contract which is successfully completed, receive $500 for the second or subsequent fixed term positions taken up through Challis Recruitment, paid on completion of first 3 months.
- First and fifth locum placement or shift must be completed within two years of each other.
- Your eligibility for Challis Rewards is subject to you complying with the terms of any agreement between you and Challis Recruitment in relation to any locum or fixed term placement.
- Challis Recruitment reserves the right to a final decision on issuing rewards.
- Your Challis Reward Card is issued by Edge Loyalty Systems Pty Ltd ABN 96 138 299 288. Edge Loyalty Systems terms and conditions apply and can be found on their website giftcardplanet.com.au. By using the gift card means you accept these conditions.
- Cards may be used to purchase goods or services at retailers in Australia with “EFTPOS” facilities who accept the card, when the gift card has enough unused value to make the purchase. Some merchants may choose not to accept the gift card.
- Your card must be activated within 3 months from the date of issue. To activate the gift card you must go online to giftcardplanet.com.au and enter in the card details. Once activated, funds are available by 12 pm the following business day. The card is valid for 12 months from the date of activation.
- The gift card cannot be redeemed for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
- The amount and value of each gift card is inclusive of GST (if any)
- Challis Recruitment accepts no responsibility or any loss, damage or liability caused in connection with the Challis Rewards program including (without limitation) any use or misuse of any Gift Card.
- You expressly release Challis Recruitment and agree and acknowledge that Challis Recruitment is not liable for any claim, liability, loss, damage or consequential loss (including loss of profit) (howsoever arising) caused by or in connection with the Challis Rewards Program.
- Challis Recruitment reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate these terms and conditions and the rewards program at any time. Challis Recruitment will give advance notice of any such circumstance via our website challisrecruitment.com.au or by direct communication sent to you.
- These terms and conditions shall be construed according to and governed by the laws of NSW and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NSW in respect of these terms and conditions.
- Respecting your personal information is very important to us. The Challis Recruitment Privacy statement forms part of these Terms and Conditions.Privacy Statement – Collection and Use of Personal InformationChallis Recruitment Pty Ltd will only use the personal information collected for one or more of its functions or activities. Challis Recruitment Pty Ltd will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way.Challis Recruitment Pty Ltd will only disclose a candidate’s personal information when it is directly related to the primary purpose of collection, and with their permission. Challis Recruitment Pty Ltd relies on the personal information it collects uses and discloses, to be complete, up-to-date, accurate and truthful from the applicant. Challis Recruitment Pty Ltd takes reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Challis Recruitment Pty Ltd fully adheres to the Australian Privacy Principals. For more information on the Australian Privacy Principals please visit http://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/privacy-act/the-privacy-act
- If you have any queries or complaints regarding the Challis Recruitment Rewards Program please contact your Challis Recruitment Consultant.
Participation in the Rewards Program may be subject to taxes (including GST), duties, levies, charges or other liabilities for some individual participants in the program. Before claiming a reward you should seek the advice of an accountant or financial adviser to clarify your tax status. You accept full responsibility for informing yourself of these, and for paying such taxes, duties, levies, charges and other liabilities. Challis Recruitment is not responsible for any liability that may result from participation in this rewards program or any rewards offered.
Locum placement means individual locum booking for any short term duration.
Terms and Conditions means this document and any other documents referred to in it
Challis Rewards means the loyalty program managed by us under whom candidates registered with Challis Recruitment may qualify for rewards under these terms and conditions.