Medical Recruitment experts for
Overseas Trained Doctors.
Whether you are looking for career advancement or simply a change of pace, we are dedicated to finding you the perfect medical position in Australasia.
We provide a complete package of services from initial contact right through to final job placement. These include –
- Free service to doctors in all medical specialties and seniorities
- Placements in Hospitals and General Practices throughout Australasia in capital cities, coastal, rural and outback locations
- Expert advice on medical training and accredited positions
- Full coordination of all medical registration procedures
- Full coordination of all visa and immigration procedures through our in-house registered migration agent (MARN: 0638428)
- Medical placements alongside partners and friends wherever possible
- Assistance with Permanent Residency should you decide to make Australia your home
Our experienced team will be there for you every step of the way through the complexities of registration, immigration and relocation.
Challis Recruitment is an established, nationally recognised and Government contracted agency.
With a dedicated team of medical recruitment experts, our track record speaks for itself – Challis Recruitment was the strongest performing NSW PORA agency in the recruitment of Overseas Trained Doctors from 2008 to 2013 and this contract is ongoing.
Challis Recruitment is also South Australia Health’s only preferred supplier for Senior Medical Practitioners.
We are members of:
- AMRANZ (Association of Medical Recruiters Australia & New Zealand)
- PORA (NSW Health Panel of Overseas Recruitment Agencies)SA Health Preferred Supplier (South Australia Health’s only preferred supplier for Senior Medical Practitioners)
- NSW Health Locum Approved Agency
- MIA (Migration Institute of Australia)
We are fully qualified and authorised to manage your application. As such you can rest assured that your overseas placement is in the best possible hands.
Why choose to work in Australia & New Zealand?
Medical jobs in Australia and New Zealand are very appealing for a number of reasons.
- Language compatibility – both Australia and New Zealand are English speaking countries
- Both Australia and New Zealand are famous for having some of the world’s best medical training
- A better quality of life – both in terms of cost of living and environment
- Both countries have modern health care systems utilising industry leading technologies
- There are great opportunities for career advancement
- Appealing base working hours with well-paid overtime available