Meeting your medical recruitment needs.
If you’re a local or overseas medical practitioner seeking locum, short term or permanent opportunities in Australia or New Zealand, or if you are a quality employer seeking the best medical professionals available, we can help.
We have the experience, knowledge and expertise to connect high-performing candidates with the best possible roles.
- We recruit for all Specialties and Seniorities in all locations across Australasia.Our government contracts ensure our candidates enjoy the opportunity to be considered for roles in all locations.
- All contract types. We can assist with all contracts, from locum and VMO opportunities through to fixed term and permanent positions.
- Superior candidate service. We believe in long term relationships, and our focus is to deliver the right opportunities that meet both your professional and personal needs during all the stages of your medical career. Training, travel and life experiences, financial reward or simply finding you the right work life balance – we can help.
- Superior client service. We want to assist with building Australasia’s healthcare systems. Our part is by providing our clients with the best practitioners who are committed and dedicated and can deliver the expertise required. With our experience we can offer a long term strategic approach to your work force planning.
- The best medical practitioners. Our doctors are of the highest calibre. If not Australian trained, our candidates have gained their primary and or specialist medical qualifications in a comparable healthcare system. For doctors who have passed recognised licensing exams, having substantial equivalent clinical experience is required. We ensure all candidates are suitable to work in Australia and New Zealand and are eligible for medical registration.
- High-profile government contracts. We currently have several government contracts including NSW Health’s Panel of Overseas Recruitment Agencies (PORA). Only PORA agencies have approval from Ministry of Health to recruit overseas health professionals including doctors into NSW Health facilities. We are also the only preferred supplier to South Australia Health and on the NSW Health Register of Medical Locum Agencies.
- Independent Accreditation. We have undergone independent assessment with a third party JAS-ANZ accredited auditor against the NSW Health Standards and Conditions.
- Medical Registration Team. Our Medical Registration Manager is responsible for all aspects of the registration process and works closely with all regulatory authorities and individual colleges to ensure appropriate registration is achieved quickly and efficiently.
- Registered Migration Agent. Unlike many agencies, we have an in-house registered migration agent (MARA 0638428) who provides immigration advice and assistance to candidates and clients through every step of the way.
- Ethical approach. We are known for our superior service and ethical approach. This is borne our by the fact that word of mouth is one of our primary means of introduction to new candidates and clients.